Happy Chicken Bakery and Henrietta's Carry Out
Covid-19 Status: We are open!
During these difficult times we want to do our best to serve and support our community, as such we are going to continue to operate as long as we possibly can. The health and safety of our patrons and staff are of the utmost importance and on that we will not compromise. However, as long as we can safely operate and provide a service to our community, we will continue to do so until the "powers that be" tell us otherwise.
Here are a few items we would like to share with you regarding this "temporary" situation:
1) Chestertown Farmers Market in fountain park is closed until further notice. However, you can catch us
along with many other of your favorite market vendors on Saturdays at East Coast Storage from 8-12.
In addition to buying direct, you can purchase our baked goods at the Guernsey Depot, and on
Sundays starting 4/19, the Earleville Farmers Market at Broken Spoke Winery, check out the
"News & Events" page for details.
2) Starting June 1st our outdoor patio will re-open for your dining pleasure, and of course we will be adhering to
the state of MD recommended guidelines.
3) Carry out is still available; Delivery is also available for those who are not able to or do not feel comfortable
leaving their homes or offices.
4) Gift certificates will be available for purchase for yourself or for a friend.
5) Our Anniversary celebration set for April 1st has been postponed. We will reschedule as soon as we are able,
and it will serve not only as an anniversary but also a celebration of life getting back to normal.
We want to thank everyone for your support! We know that with continued support, cooperation, and understanding, we and the rest of our community will be able to come through this difficult time with a new sense of community and strength.
Best wishes to us all, we got this!
Chefs Martha & Zach
Back to the "News & Events"