Happy Chicken Bakery and Henrietta's Carry Out
Covid-19 Status: We are open!
During these difficult times we want to do our best to serve and support our community, as such we are going to continue to operate as long as we possibly can. The health and safety of our patrons and staff are of the utmost importance and on that we will not compromise. However, as long as we can safely operate and provide a service to our community, we will continue to do so until the "powers that be" tell us otherwise.
Here are a few items we would like to share with you regarding this "temporary" situation:
1) Chestertown Farmers Market is unfortunately closed till further notice. We are working on a method to allow
our customers to still order their Saturday Morning Favorites...stay tuned for updates.
2) Until further notice, we are going to reduce our hours slightly, Monday we will be serving lunch 10-1,
Tuesday - Friday 10-2pm.
3) Due to demand and availability of product, our specials will be posted daily (evening before) on both or
website and facebook page.
4) Due to the latest safe guards put in place by our Governor, we will not be able to open our patio for outdoor
5) Carry out is still available; Delivery is also available for those who are not able to or do not feel comfortable
leaving their homes or offices.
6) Gift certificates will be available for purchase for yourself or for a friend.
7) We are moving forward with the launch of our brand new menu come April 1st,
8) Our Anniversary celebration set for April 1st has been postponed. We will reschedule as soon as we are able,
and it will serve not only as an anniversary but also a celebration of life getting back to normal.
We want to thank everyone for your support! We know that with continued support, cooperation, and understanding, we and the rest of our community will be able to come through this difficult time with a new sense of community and strength.
Best wishes to us all, we got this!
Chefs Martha & Zach
Back to the "Home Page"